PAGES TO DESIGN:
1. Home Page
a. Primary aim of this page is to get visitors to register and become members so the most visual panel must be the Sign-Up panel
b. Secondary aim is the page is for existing members to sign in to access the full features of the site.
Design a page based on the wireframe pdf supplied.
GENERAL DESIGN NOTES:
1. Consider a light texture in addition to white spaces. Here are a few samples: http://designmodo.com/subtle-textures-patterns-web-design/
2. This is the quality of artwork and attention to detail I am looking for in the design http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/web-de
ICON DESIGN (if any)
2. Works at small sizes
1. Any Sans Serif font that work well on the web but NOT Eurostile as it is used in the logo.
1. Blue and Grey as per logo and
2. Open to other muted colours that work well with blue and grey. Here are a few combinations to try: http://www.designbyjoyce.com/colors2.html
1. Good use of white (or lightly textured) space
2. Clean look
Web page footer references;
IDEAL WEBSITE VISITOR;
1. Wants to find the latest commodity deals easily
2. Wants to grow their own network of contacts
1. Usability and a user friendly navigation is priority
1. Take any design inspiration from the existing site
2. Register with the website as the only reference needed are attached
3. Use stock photography or stock icons. All artwork must be originally created by the designer.
1. Screen grabs of existing pages (for content use only)
2. Logo jpeg
3. Guest Homepage.pdf is the position of the all the elements that are required. So the design is based on this layout.
Adobe Photoshop .PSD file, with all layers intact and not flattened, organized and clearly labeled, all text as selectable, editable text.