I need a design for Travel Abroad's home page. The main elements of the page are:
- Booking flights
- Booking hotels
- Renting cars (which is really a simple form when you click the link for it)
- View their itinerary.
Clients should be able to book "open jaw" flights (which is not on the website right now. Open jaw flights are basically flights with multiple destinations (like New York to Frankfurt to Dubai). Go to http://orbitz.com and click on multi-city to see what they are.
The home page should also have a link to a login page for corporate clients.
Travel Abroad specializes in last minute fares for corporate clients. The design should illustrate that.
Sites that have some nice designs I liked:
http://www.trentcruising.com/ <-- has some nice designs
Important things the design must have:
- Support for multi-city flight searches.
- A place to input their itinerary code and see their itinerary
- We don't do cruises and rails.
- Travel Abroad has very cheap prices for their corporate clients (prices not available to most people - even corporations)
- Most of our clients are large businesses and airlines who want to move their crews from one city to another.