The design is only for the front page
A rough idea of the layout we imagine would be:
We love the first third (visible when one gets on the website without scrolling) of goosechase.com
This includes the black background navigation bar as well as the orange background part with the media on the left and the text on the right. We however do not wish to have an orange background. Maybe you can find some other colour could fit our logo better?
Second third of the page with three columns that include the following items for which we need simple icons (modern icons like glide.me)
- Have fun
- Up your confidence
- Live the good life (subtitle: people with a larger comfort zone are richer, more sucessful and have more sex)
We like the idea of the last part of the page, having a step-by-step guide with images, with the images and text alternating left and right (like glide.me and joingrouper.com)
The design of this last part should feel modern like glide.me but with the artistic choice of icons/pictures like joingrouper.com.
These are our current preferences and we welcome creativity from the designers.
The steps would be the following (in parenthesis are just comments for the designer - not text we _need_ to see)
1. get app (download android or ios app)
2. choose your level (awkward nerd/coolish dude/social beast)
3. accept a challenge (eg. lay on the ground, bark like a dog in public transportations, ask for the opposite sex for their phone number, ...)
4. Crush your ComfortZone (take the action agreed upon in the challenge)
5. level up and compete with friends (gain points, and go up difficulty levels)
6. become a social beast (while this is a goal, even social beasts have challenges to continuously challenge their comfort zone)
It is important for the website to have a professional look and feel. It means it should not feel like the website was done by my 6 year old or using an obvious cheap template. We however really desire a sense of fun that is central to our concepts. Even though it is a game it should be obvious that it is based on valid scientific concepts and theories. We believe this might be the greatest challenges to have this playful, energetic vibe and at the same time display professionalism.
We also want to
- inform our users about upcoming add-ons, features,.. We are a start-up and there are a lot of new ideas that are arising, so we want obvious spot news (preferably at the end, that informs visitors about upcoming features)
- we have celebrities that are featured in the game! So we need a spot somewhere (maybe next to add-ons and upcoming features) that informs the visitors about (youtube or author) celebrities that are involved (with pictures)