Great company to work with. Fantastic design. Thank you.
- NEX Creative
Working with this designer was a great experience. They went above and beyond, and the design had a lot of very nice / thoughtful touches. We will definitely try to work with this designer again in the future.
How DanielMatt started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
SMS messaged for small businesses/shops/gyms
crossfit boxes (gyms) - notify their members of closures or specials.
Gyms - notify their members of specials
Boutique clothing shop - notify their mailing list of special discounts or sales
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Needs to be friendly to small/computer illiterate people
Easily transferable to a responsive/mobile website
I want the main details to be shown without needing to scroll (price/discounts/some text descriptions)
- Login(+Forgotten Password link)/Signup button
- Highlight the price 6c and 'no minimum purchase' + 'credit never expires'
- Spot for specials: ie 'Refer a friend and receive $10 credit (plus room for a sentence of fine print)
- Signup form with highlighted validation (errors etc)
Logged in msg send form
- logged in menu - Home - Account - Messaging - History - Settings - Logout
- message send form (see attachments for an example - i want it nicer looking though)
--- the user can enter messages and select a contacts either from a group or search for individual contacts and add them to a list.
----They can add text and it will show up in a picture of a phone showing them how it will look.
---- options for using a template - options for using opt out codes
---- Can send right away or schedule