Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our website is going to be a travel social network providing recommendations and a place to network with other travellers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We have the rough outline done which is live, we want the site to have a Responsive design.
We will need 2 pages done (1 inner, sub page) and the main page. This contest for now is just the main page and the winner if he is free and happy will be awarded the sub page as well when we are ready / have the details planned out.
Working from top down for the main page:
- Have a menu at the top (background that spans the entire width)
- Need it to stay in place as a user scrolls down (gogobot.com)
- Need the logo touched up/fixed
- If the user is in a section I need it to look like that section/button has been pressed in the menu bar
- The large text boxes in the middle need to look like the ones on airbnb.com
- Popular cities box like on gogobot.com [BELOW the middle textbox]
- Need the "Plan the Perfect Trip" 3 boxes below slider like gogobot
- Make sure you are using a slider script that is like theirs once you turn it into HTML
- Box section / content section or something to show headlines / sections better after the above stuff
- We only have 2 added but might want to add more in the future
- Footer like airbnb.com
- Add anything else you can think of that wil make the front page look as good as the pros like airbnb.com / couchsurfing.org / gogobot.com
What to avoid
- Please keep CSS/HTML 5 simple so we can modify it and tweak it as we go along
- Try not to use tables and remember this has to look good on mobile and desktop
- Color wise, white, blue and maybe orange, unless if you can convince me otherwise, not too picky
- Need a Favicon also
- Use shadows and clean crisp lines
- Keep the site simple looking!
- Need social networking icons bottom right in footer
- We need the HTML files obviously so let us know if you can do that instead of providing just PSD