Goes above and beyond to give your work that extra polish.
- Pixel’s ToyBox
Thank you! Great work and communication. Very responsive to my feedback and edits. I will be back!
gooooooooood ver goood
How TCA started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
LFL supplies bible study resources, books, and videos to high school and college kids. The main goal is to promote the Bible study books to college kids across the world, best way to do this is to let them read and see others that have experienced the Bible study for themselves.
Separate books for men and women are available. Parts of the site targeted to women should adjust to reflect the different target. See how the existing site manages this today: http://www.lustfreeliving.org
Parts of the site:
- About the Bible study material
- Testimonies from students
- Snippets of content from the study
- Where group leaders can find content
- Leadership materials
- Video testimonies of students that have experienced the study
- Area where students can pay to have access to the study online
- Purchase books and other materials
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
The site needs to be edgy - want to grab attention of high school and college students. Should also use responsive design and work perfectly on mobile, tablet, and desktop. Will be converting the design into a Wordpress theme.
I have also uploaded pdfs of the Bible study material that can be used as a guide for additional design. The site should match the same flavor of the Bible study books, but push the envelope and make a design the works for the web and catches the attention of the target audience.
Needs to be edgy and professional. Want to make sure users are confident that the site is legit and excited to purchase the Bible study books.
Include ability to sign up to receive emails
Include ability to join site with Facebook
Do not recreate the existing site.
- Summarize the site
- Include area for video to be displayed
- Need to separate mens and womens content
- Standard content page that will be used for most of the site
- Used for sending out to students
- Needs to be generic enough to be used for men and women targets
- Goal is to lead students to purchase books in the shopping cart
- Layout of video testimonies. Easy access to click and view video.
- Listing of available material, articles...etc
What to avoid
Do not use funky moving images, fading...etc. No flash / flex.
Do not recreate the existing site - make the design fresh and new. Be creative.
Pdfs of the study material have been uploaded. Please use images and similar design aspects on the site that match the mens and womens study material.
I'm not sure that the existing split page at lustfreeliving.org is necessary. Would rather allow users to find mens and womens content via menu selection.
Need to weave the existing graphic design into the new web design layout and branding.