- No guns, sports, or politics included in the design.
- Planning to use beer glasses for the stars in product reviews (giving an idea of theme type stuff we are going for).
- Nothing too crazy.
- No facial hair in the graphic please as I don't have any so might not represent my site the best.
- No "est date" in the logo please. WAY too many man's brands do that
- Would love to break out of the black, gold, and white colors that soooo many mans brands have these days.
- No cross axes please. Again, too many logos have this. We're looking to be unique.
- Would love for our logo to introduce color to the site. Doesn't have to be over colorful but colors don't hurt either :)
- No wine glasses, martini, or cocktail glasses please.
- No smoking or smoking devices.
- Keep it simple. Don't over complicate the design. A clean, uncluttered design will be chose.
*** updated ***
A few potential items you could use or do rather then just "beer". I'm just tossing out random things that could be reviewed or mentioned on the site.
- Beer Tap Handle (I know... beer again...LOL)
- Grill or BBQ
- Arcade Games
- Action Movies
- Gold (like the show Gold Rush!)
There is also not graphics submitted so far of a man in the logo. I'm a 6'3 dude brown haired dude with no facial hair. I wear black tshirts and blue jeans pretty much daily. I am not slim but not extremely over weight. A graphic idea corresponding with my wifes design contest (she has a mom's logo contest right now) could be a guy in the logo with a versital graphic that can be posed with different items on different pages. Like for the category of the site/section for bbq the clipart dude could be bbq'ing etc. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not... but it is an idea that you're welcome to attempt if you're looking to be different from all the beer logos.