We need to design our packaging box.
Attached you can find the pdf template of the box ("AI+of+the+6pcs+set+clay+box.pdf") and a photo of what the package looks like assembled ("outerbox.jpg").
Front of the box, what we would like to include:
• Mato Clay logo
• "My little animals" modeling clay complete kit
• Indication of weight:
4pcs x 2oz (57gr) + 4 pcs x 1oz (28gr)
total 12oz (342 gr)
• What's included in the kit:
8 bright colors of oven-bake polymer clay
18 screw eye pins
4 shaping tools
18 easy-to-follow projects (1 instruction booklet + exclusive access to online video tutorials and PDF step-by-step projects)
• Recommended age 8+
The online video tutorials is what differentiate our kit from our competitors and we would like to highlight that.
Back of the box, elements needed:
• Cooking instructions (please refer to reference standards, icon-based like in Fimo packaging):
Oven bake 265° F (130° C) 20/30min
• Barcode (see attachment "barcode.pdf"). Barcode placement requirements: do not place on a curve or corner of the package. Allow 0.25 inch between the edge of the label and the edge of the packaging. Leave sufficient white space around the barcode and related text (0.25 inch on the sides and 0.125 inch on the top and bottom). Do not scale the PDF.
• Warning: "CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. For use under adult supervision. Pins contain functional sharp point. Do not swallow or mix with food".
• "Conform to ASTM F963, CPSIA Standard, EN71 and Reach regulation" + CE marking + Made in China
• our website http://www.matoclay.com
Attached you can find the packaging of our two main competitors (fimo and klutz). We like the klutz packaging but we need to really differentiate from them because we will sell in direct competition.
Attached you can find as well the photos of the 18 little animals that can be created with this kit. We would like to put them in the packaging.
Feel free to change any copy! If you need any additional material feel free to ask!!