Sam was fantastic to work with on this design. He was flexible, patient and a good collaborative partner.
Excellent work! Thanks so much!
- Endorfin Foods
GREAT GREAT GREAT!
- Aaron Ang
IAMUHT is an excellent graphic designer! We had many ideas and changes and he magically implemented them. We were also impressed with how friendly he was and how fast his responses were. We would use IAMUHT again and are so thankful we chose his amazing talent for our needs!
THANKS IAMUHT! :)
How ed_sparke started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Savvy Post is a new service that aims to reduce the hassle of unwanted mail received on a regular basis by households and businesses. For more information, go to https://www.savvypost.com/about-us/
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- DL size flyer (99mm high x 210mm wide)
- Printed on both sides
- Similar appearance to a standard envelope, including address and stamp
- 'Stamp' image is to include a tree (in colour) with a rectangular ‘corrugated’ border. No text
- 'Address' is "Someone Else; 123 Your Street; Your Suburb and State"
- Draw attention to the text “Someone Else” and say “Is someone else’s mail being delivered to your address? Savvy Post is here to help!”
- Landscape layout again
- Key text to include:
- "Do you want to help the environment?"
- "Sick of wasting time sorting through a previous tenant’s mail?"
- "Do you get mail that you never open?"
- "Did you know that throwing out someone else’s mail may be an offence?"
- "Are you moving soon?"
- All of these comments then lead to: “Visit http://www.savvypost.com to take control of your letterbox”
- Also include somewhere: “Free service” and “Keep this flyer handy”
- Savvy Post logo can be included either on the front or back (I have a high quality version of this I can send through later)
- Please see attached files for more information
This is my first time using 99designs, so please feel free to provide any direction that you think may be helpful...!!