4square provided me with a very unique design that captured the spirit of my book better than the competitors. I found 4square to be very easy, professional, and patient to work with. Therefore, I would highly recommend working with this designer.
Excellent designer, efficient and reliable.
Fantastic work and communication
Album cover - I'm very happy with everything. Thank you.
- Joe Christopher
How rick JR started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
Rick Stephenson Music
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Adult Contemporary Christian Music - Targeted to women ages 35 to 55.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need the following elements designed
1) CD Front Cover (this is a booklet inserted into the clear plastic jewel case - and acts as the front cover of the CD's clear plastic jewel case)
2) CD Back Cover (this is a booklet inserted into the clear plastic jewel case)
3) Inner Liner Notes (this is a booklet inserted into the clear plastic jewel case)
4) Front Tray Card (this is inserted in the clear plastic jewel case and is what the disc actually sits on within the case)
5) Back Tray Card (and acts as the back cover of the CD's clear plastic jewel case)
6) Disc Label
9) Tote Bag
Note elements #1, 2 & 3 work together and are all the same piece when printed. Elements 4 & 5 work together and are the same piece when printed. All elements must work together and carry the same theme.
I will decide on the designer for all the elements needed based on the CD cover design.
The design must either include my current logo or have a developed updated logo for my name.
The Title of the CD is: New Day
With a Sub-title: Wait For It
I like bright colors and vivid contemporary modern design.