What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our company brings human insight to business by studying how people work, wherever they work. Those insights can help organizations achieve a higher level of performance, by creating places that unlock the promise of their people. We are a global, publicly traded company.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a design for a business quote which is a written offer from a seller to a prospective buyer. Business quotes are often a key step in the complex sales process.
Version 1: Use all the data (quote sheet.pdf) from the example to product an attractive looking quote using every bit of detail. It should clearly explain to a customer what there order will look like.
Version 2: Use a subset of the data (highlighted on second document called quote sheet subset.pdf) to product a leaner/cleaner looking quote.
• All versions need to use the product illustrations for a quick visual reference to the reader (in zip file, image files named by catalog number).
• The output should be scalable to US Letter and European A4
• The quote should look professional but not stuffy.
• Color is OK to use (no red)
• Make sure you leave space for a logo, along with company information.
• Should be light and airy with white space, freedom to be creative in the design as long as it explains to the customer what the Quote is.
Does NOT have to look like the original but must contain the same data. We want something new and different. The vertical lines in the document are not a requirement, it would be nice to see something without the grid look.