We are very happy with D_MANN! We came with a pretty urgent request and he managed to create a very nice illustration in time. It was very easy to communicate, he understood imediately our requests and comments and we got exactly what we needed. Thanks a lot! We'll come back if we have future projects.
- Roman Litvin
amazing fast and very professional
How gaffja started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are looking for an exterior design unify our existing facility and a 5000 sq.ft addition to our current facility.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for a new look for our production facility and 3D exterior conceptual plans.
We have an existing building (see pictures) and are building a 5,000 square foot building for processing cannabis for sale. The new building will be a steel building, 40' x 125' by 24' tall. See example in brief.
We are looking for someone to create a unified look to the facility, without making significant architectural changes, just siding, paint and limited wood or stone accents.
If you are able to make a 3D view of the facility in SketchUp or something like that I can refer you to some files in the 3D Warehouse to use for the greenhouse type that we have.
If you are able to incorporate the design into the site with landscaping etc, that would be great too.
The facility should blend into the existing landscape, nothing too bold or crazy.
What we like:
- West coast contemporary look
- Corrugated steel in natural/metallic finish
- Top of addition should be a lighter colour or natural corrugated steel so the building blends into the landscape.
- Some accents, ie. stone, wood, at the main entrance.
- Colours - steel blue, sage green, greys & cool colours.
What we dont want:
- Bold designs & colours. The facility needs to blend into the surrounding area (prairies/foothills)
- Huge, expensive design changes. Changes should be able to be made with paint & steel siding