Objectives of Project:
Create an attractive exhibit/trade show display that’s in-theme with the Radical brand, and clearly communicates who Radical is, and what Radical offers to the world in as little words as possible.
We love great photography (not cheesy stock photos of African women, but photography of the nations with soul), and we feel one or two great images done right (with some good design) can really help tell the story of who we are. As you’ll see in the inspiration attachments, photography mixed with interesting elements are great.
- Please mind the Radical Style Guide (attached). Note: This isn’t super strict, but take a close look at the guide to get a feel for how we like to come across to the public.
- Designer is responsible for ensuring any stock photography is appropriately licensed and ready to release.
- Follow the dimension requirements from the exhibit company (provided)
- Photoshop or Illustrator (Vector preferred)
- Source file (project file) and all associated assets should be included in hand-over.
Devoted to Christ.
Serving the Church.
Reaching the Nations.
Resources from David Platt
Inspiration: (There will be some design inspiration in an attached folder)
Radical Artwork: (Attached are our logos, style guide, and a few items we’ve produced—but no need to replicate styles we have already used, they are just for reference).
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.