1. Main Screen (title screen)
a. New Player Register -> pops up a mini form modal (user/pass/email/dob/optin terms) -> Game Screen
b. Existing Player Log In -> user/pass -> Game Screen
*We currently have no logo, so the title/splash screen logo is completely up to creativity.
2. Game Screen (playing Bingo)
• Normal bingo game like the top apps seen in the marketplace, except with the creative addition of the: normal avatar square photo, sweepstakes contest shop, points (prize box points), experience meter (to level up your avatars when you win), player level (from experience), chat feature and the rest of your normal Bingo game functions (daubing, removing daubs, BINGO button, 1 free space, numbers history, balls, balls remaining and anything you may find useful/makes sense in a normal bingo game), don't forget an easy way to switch between cards with a maximum of 4 cards that can be played.
3. Contest Shop Screen (spend PrizeBox Points)
• Shop interface to use PrizeBox Points (which are earned from winning the Bingo games) to join contests. The shop should be organized like an ecommerce store so to speak, I think vertical listings would be the best. The shop will include these things: amount of entries (shown in a progress/status bar type thing), cost per ticket (prize box points), prize (img/title), and a way to sort through categories of prizes: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Premium.
Shop Style Examples:
4. Winner Notification Screen (when you win in Bingo)-This is a more of a glorified notification then an actual screen. We want to make the winner feel really special so when they do hit a valid Bingo, the screen will pop up, celebrate, and then let them continue game or find a new game. Here are some examples: