The colors are presented in the attached files. I included a logo, an icon, a sample screen from the existing mobile app. These should all help convey color.
As far as the sizing of the app, I included a screen popup mockup. The screen pop will default to the lower right hand corner of a persons screen. Since the popup will be appearing on every browser tab... a balance of amount of info displayed and used screen realestate must be balanced. We'll probably make it so it can be moved around on the page... so design cues to indicate that would a nice touch.
#3 FIELDS TO DISPLAY
These should be arranged to present well. See example in existing mobile app notes.psd.
1. Name (also is a link)
2. Company (also is a link)
3. Subject of last activity and/or Description - as a single line with a ...More to expand. (see notes)
4. Email + Call Count
5. DURATION of the call
6. Direction: Inbound vs Outbound
7. Inbound Queue (if applicable)... ie x2 vs x1
8. Picture (if one is available via gravatar) or callinize logo
9. Place to take notes... It will probably expand when user starts typing in there so they can add more text.
- In some cases we'll have a description for a caller... sometimes we'll have an activity... and sometimes we'll have both. It is probably going to be too much info to display both... we're open to good UX suggestions here... potentially the description is displayed as a hover... Example Description: "met at conference xyz, he's a decision maker" it can be very long so it'll need to be abbreviated. Example Activity: Jul 18 - RFP Questions
- There should be some type of indication whether the call is active or not... kind of like how gchats display orange when person is away vs.. blue when they're active.