Design for the future:
Our goal is to have a logo that is exciting, simple and classic. It needs to convey stability, excitement, entertainment and our global vision without being trendy. Our company is exciting, solid and stable, thus the logo needs to reflect that.
Shapes, Size and Typeset:
Iconic Style: The logo should be simple and symmetrical. Our grand vision is to be able to represent the logo almost anywhere and still show balance in the image. In addition, the symmetry will allow us to use the logo easily in all of our branding efforts.
Illustrative Style: If designing in this area detail is important. Traditionally logos in this style are difficult to represent in all media. That being said, keep the detail to a minimum. A very intricate design will not represent well on a smartphone. Our logo needs to be clear, crisp, recognizable, legible and understandable at even the smallest representation size.
We are very sensitive to the legibility of our logo. Therefore, no more than two (2) complementary typefaces should be used.
The use of Serif and San-Serif type faces are acceptable, however, keep in mind the logo needs to be recognizable and legible as a 60x60 pixel web graphic.
1. Legibility. If we can't read it easily neither will our members and customers.
2. It should attract attention and leave an impression. It should be unique and reflect the personality of G1E.
3. Simplicity is important.
4. The final logo should look great on a billboard and as a 60x60 pixel web graphic
5. It must be competitive within the entertainment industry.
6. It must be easily adaptable to any media environment.
7. Our business is always in motion, so an active design is preferred.
Good luck designers! For a more detailed brief, you can also read through the attach brief. Thank you!