Jenny is wonderful to work with! Extremely patient and amazingly talented.
Incredible design! It was a pleasure working with you!
Did what was asked for
Quick and professional, Zoe was able to take all of my suggested changes and effortlessly follow through without additional guidance. She is a great listener, patient, and thorough. Thank you!
Clewon's designs were such a stand out front the first submission. They were imaginative, perfectly balanced, elegant, stylish, and unique. Interpretation of my brief was brilliant. She was receptive to all my requests for changes. So happy with my design!
How TonyPearson started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Yellow Dog Farm
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Apple Orchard that sells various fruits to customers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Labrador Retriever (Golden); Side view (see sketch)
- Red Apple balanced on nose of dog.
- Mountains in background.
- Dog collar is optional.
- Please explore emblem/frame options.
- Name: Yellow Dog Farm, explore type treatments and ways of displaying font inside of or around the design.
- Typeface should match the feel of this design. Rustic. Farm. Americana. Simple. Explore print and handwritten fonts.