My grandmother Ruthie was the ultimate host, always entertaining friends and family, every room she occupied was a social event just based on her presence. Her favorite saying was: “Who love you?”, the only acceptable answer was “you do grandma”.
We want to capture that love in our food and the nostalgia of feeling like you just were handed a sandwich or cone of fries from your grandmother and told to go run outside with your friends.
1) Target audience- tourists on the walking mall, families with kids, local nearby business crowd (9-5pm).
2) tone: whimsical, happy, simple, trustworthy, etc... warm, nostalgic, retro, etc
3) Our product is made with premium ingredients, tastes the way your grandma used to make it for you, (flavorful, comforting, etc...), and put in your hands in about 3 mins.
4) We want to capture the feel of a 1980s beach boardwalk food vendor.
5) We want something scaleable that could work in multiple markets at a national level.