great design and amazing efforts! good job Afriyan!
Raymondcarls won our contest that had nearly 200 designs in it. He did a great job!
- Uever Creative
He is one of the best designers in the world
An excellent designer. Impressed by initial designs as well as ability to translate feedback into impressive changes. Also is great at helping a bit with tweaking which is super important. Very highly recommended.
How retrospex started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
BRINGING BACK THE PAST
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Retrospex will be a new retro gaming brand that will:
- create retro products (e.g. gaming consoles, controllers, etc)
- create videos (e.g. of gaming, music, products, etc)
Target audience: prople into gaming and music, relatively young (probably aged anything around 8-35ish)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I paid a logo designer to make a logo (variations attached), but I'm not entirely satisfied.
- look good small
- be adaptable (different colours & backgrounds)
- all versions as adobe illustrator files (vector images)
- a version of just the logo image
- a version of the logo image and 'retrospex' text underneath
- a version of the logo image and 'retrospex' text to the right
- a version of the logo image and 'retrospex' text and slogan underneath
- a version of the logo image and 'retrospex' text and slogan to the right
I don't want an old fashioned, 1980s style logo, because retrospex will 'bring back the past in a modern way' - hence a modern logo is better. I'm likely to choose something like a unique, memorable and abstract looking 'R'.