We are opening a bar/restaurant inside an indoor sports complex in January 2019. The sports complex is called "Won Sports" and our restaurant is called "Pub at the Won".
- The sports complex will cater to players of all ages (from young children up to adults) for indoor soccer, lacrosse, baseball and American football.
- Pub at the Won will be a full service, family friendly restaurant and bar with a full food and drink menu.
- We will also host dart leagues, live music and other sporting events in the evenings.
- Our customer base will range from young children who are playing in the indoor sports leagues all the way up to adult athletes, parents/families who will be attending these events, as well as the general public.
- We are open to all suggestions on fonts, images, and styles for our logo.
- We have included some logos that we like, but please do not feel like you need to match their look (or imagery). They're just to show you what we gravitate to, but again, we are open to seeing what designers come up with.
- We'd like our logo to be memorable! Ideally, we’d like a combination mark with both text and a symbolic/icon that signifies our brand (so we can use just the icon in some instances or the full logo in others).
- Some ideas we had were to include imagery of SPORTS, DARTS/DART BOARDS, A TROPHY, etc.
- We also like the idea of playing off the "P" and the "W" in our company name (along the lines of the Sarah Bashford logo included below). It would be cool to have the icon somehow work "PW" so they could be used as an icon (without the full company name) and still be recognizable.
COLORS: We're open to all color suggestion EXCEPT orange and purple. We do not want those colors.
FONTS: We like the following sports fonts, but are open to other suggestions.
- Octin Sports
- Team Spirit NF
- Vtks Sportage
- Pirate Keg
Final File Formats: We'd like a final version of the logo (black, white and color versions), in the file formats: ai, eps, png, jpg, pdf.