Who does the logo target?
Business people who need to make travel arrangements. Anybody in Papua New Guinea who needs to book a) Flights; b) Accommodation; c) Hire Cars; d) Holidays...
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Logo Details that need to be followed:
1. Keep the word "PNG" in capitals/upper case format.
2. Keep the word "PNG" the same colour.
3. Keep the word "reservations" in lower case format.
4. Keep the word "reservations" in the same colour.
5. Keep the word ".com" in lower case format.
6. Keep the word ".com" in the same colour.
7. The font/format for the word "PNG" should be similar to modern online logos that have a contrast in colours between the word and the boarder. Examples attached. Examples include, PNGworkForce.com; Facebook; YouTube.
8. The words of the logo (PNGreservations.com) should all be on one line. I.e. not 2 lines.
We are looking to review 2 options of the logo. You don't have to submit both options of the logo. You can submit only one of the options if you would like to speed up the process.
Option 1: Using the following words in the logo "reservations.com", try to incorporate a plane; a; hotel; a Toyota Landcruiser; and a beach. All these 4 things represent the type of bookings/reservations can be made on the website (Flights; Accommodation; Hire Cars; & Holiday Packages). The closest example I could find of an existing logo that incorporates the purpose of the website in the logo is for http://www.carsales.com.au which has incorporated a car into their name/logo. http://www.boatsales.com.au has also incorporated a boat into their logo.
Option 2: Beside the word PNG, come up with an icon (preferably a square shaped icon) that incorporates a plane; a; hotel; a Toyota Landcruiser; and a beach. All these 4 things represent the type of bookings/reservations can be made on the website (Flights; Accommodation; Hire Cars; & Holiday Packages).