About the organization:
I founded the dog school („Hundeschule“ in German) „Bodytalk“ in 2008 in Germany with a unique concept. The concept is very special and is the most important USP because it is different to all other dog schools:
The concept is developed by myself and is based on the use of body language. It is called Body Talk Communication System. (B.T.C.S.). The dog owner learns how to communicate with his dog through his own body language and the dog learns to respect and to trust his owner. The system is not based on treats which you see in 95% of the pet obedience schools! The concept is based on praise and cooperation, but not on treats. We do not want the dogs to do something for food. We want them to do it because they understand, respect and trust their owners. The praise and the body contact such as caress is the treats for the dogs and creates the fun and pleasure to work with the owner. This is the system in a nutshell. The goal is the effortless communication and perfect harmony between dog and owner. This is what the Logo should reflect.
The Target Group is dog owners: male, female, highly and average educated, different backgrounds – a very heterogeneous group. The age of the group is between the late twenties and mid-fifties. The only thing in common is the love for dogs and the will to teach them my system.
For some inspiration you can have a look at
- the book about my system: Köpersprache für Hundehalter ( published by KOSMOS Verlag in German so far in cooperation with Gabriele Metz)
- my Facebook Account https://www.facebook.com/hundeschul…nateschner
- and my Homepage https://hundeschule-bodytalk.de
- and the photos below.
The new logo
- should be sophisticated, timeless, classy, modern, “high class”, simple but also unique, significant, elegant, clever and natural with a touch of sportiness.
- can or should (don’t know if you have another great idea – show me ) show me in one of my standard poses with a dog. Please look at the commented photos. The legs are before each other, the weight is on the hind leg, head little bit down, but friendly face, dogs head on my leg (!)…
- should have an international recognition value. For example like the logo of Kenzie Dysli (famous horse trainer) http://kenzie-dysli.de : it shows her well known pose in the movie “Ostwind”. Everyone seeing her logo knows “this is Kenzie with her horses” – this is what I expect from my new logo. Everyone seeing it should think “this is the Bodytalk system!” (by the way: i like Kenzies Logo but it is too playful for Body Talk)
- should really reflect my elegant, classy and timeless style (have a look at the photos). May be in a painted style? For sure no comic style! No crazy writing or colours!
- It should also be obviously recognizable that it is the logo of a pet obedience school.
- shouldn’t consist of the name only.
- Please write Bodytalk in capital letters! (We can try out which writing is the best. The style of your logo, the colours etc. will be more relevant for me than the perfect writing in the first draft.)
I like forest green and terra orange (like my hair!). I am open for your suggestions! It also can be black or… whatever looks significant, natural, classy, high class and modern. No neon etc.
About me – not relevant for the logo in the first place but just to give you some input and a feeling for who I am and what I like:
I am 33 year old, German male and mother of a daughter. Dogs are my passion ever since I was child. In 2006 I graduated as animal psychologist at ATN academy Switzerland. My father is a well-known trainer for hunting dogs and I helped him teaching dogs since I can walk. We trained the dogs up to different levels that they can successfully complete the hunting exams. The passion for teaching dogs is not limited by educating hunting dogs but that was the beginning. I have been taught by famous dog trainers like Anne Krüger (famous dog trainer in Germany) and Thomas Baumann and did a lot of self-studying in order to become an expert in successful dog training.
In 2011 I wrote a book together with the famous animal photographer Gabriele Metz about my body talk communication system and the second one is currently under progress. I give lectures on my system at Mercedes Benz customer events, the union of dog owners, hunting unions, international dog trade fairs etc.
I’m self-confident, strong, elegant, classy, and smart. I’m a fighter, always on fire and I like hunting. I love dogs, horses, the nature and to be outside. I also like elegant and classy clothing.