The Libertarian Party is 3rd largest and the fastest growing political party in the United States. Millions of Americans voted for Libertarian Party candidates in past elections because the Libertarian Party offers a viable alternative to the broken 2 party system in America.
Libertarians believe the answer to America's political problems is the same commitment to freedom that earned America its greatness:
*A free-market economy and the abundance and prosperity it brings;
*A dedication to personal freedom and civil liberties that marks this country above all others;
*A foreign policy of free trade, non-intervention, and peace as intended by America's founders.
Our mission is to defend the freedom and increase the liberty of all Nevadans. We will do this by recruiting Libertarian candidates for public office, educating the public about our principles, growing the membership, and winning elections.
Many Americans share the ideas and principles of the Libertarian Party; however, they are not familiar with either the Libertarian Party or libertarianism in general. Our goal is to communicate with these individuals and let them know we exist as well as provide a clear understanding of our positions on issues important to America
1. Registered Libertarian Voter, but not Party members
2. Libertarian leaning Organizations
3. Non-Political Party Members
5. Supporters of Gary Johnson
6. Supporters of Ron Paul
7. Members and supporters of the Liberty Movement
8. Issue specific potential members
9. Non-registered voters
10. Disenfranchised Republicans and Democrats
11. People who distrust of Government and big institutions
12. Under 30 demographic who are mostly with us on issues