Choni did a grat job with this logo. He took my initial direction and turned it into a great logo. I look forward to working with him again
This is the send time we have worked with PAFI and we continue to be impressed with the quality of the designs and the timely turnaround of work. I would strongly recommend PAFI to anyone looking for a professional designer.
Flyer design and business card update. Great job, always customer oriented and amenable to any modifications. Thanks!
The definition of professionalism. He also is very efficient and has a quick turnaround, plus the quality is always there.
How arch.marcodandrea started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Marco D'Andrea Architecture+Interior Design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The logo is for my architectural practice. I worked both in Italy and UK since 2005. I work mostly in the interior refurbishment residential sector but I also deal with shop design.
The client that we want to attract has the will to invest money in their own home (or shop, office, etc.) so please think about high-end projects but we do not exclude also small projects. UPDATE: IMPORTANT! Remember ,we want to attract clients for high-end projects, we deliver also projects with top quality materials and hand-made furnitures made in Italy, top quality.
Do not be shy to propose your ideas!
We like typographic logos, low-poly logos also look interesting, but we are open to evaluate every idea!
Keep in mind that the domain name is MDAAID.com (the initials for Marco D'Andrea Architecture+Interior Design).
Looking forward to see your proposals!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
the bird shape dissolving effect
the neat logo and the customization of font
the vintage look, not sure that could work for our logo though.
I like the use of fonts with different gaps in between
I like the slash in the logo
Keep in mind the following:
- The family name is D'Andrea, with the apostrofe. Use it as a graphic element if you think it works.
- Between the words "Architecture" and "Interior Design" think about using a graphic element, as "+", "|" , the "&" or any other graphic element.
- The website is almost ready, is very clean , white background , the fonts we are going to use will be most probably QUESTRIAL, POPPINS or JOSEFIN SANS (but is not necessary the logo to use the same font).
- Our objective is to make projects personalized on each client's need, just like a bespoke suit.
- We collaborate with local artisans (furnitures, textiles, painters, etc.) so we can offer top quality projects with a reasonable cost.
- UPDATE: no more gold or silver for the logo, we have seen some proposal but we think it doesn't work.