I am thrilled with this logo. DjAndrew is a champ designer. Very patient and effecient. Can't thank him enough!
How Mgc.crowley started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Premier Air is a newly-formed private jet charter service. We're in the process of creating our brand identity.
The company does two things:
1. Manages private jet-engine aircraft on behalf of their owners.
2. While the original owners are not using their planes, we charter those aircraft to individuals who want to fly privately.
Our target audience are affluent individuals and organizations who are looking to defray the cost of their jet plane ownership. Our target audience for private charter are affluent individuals/families and executives.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Looking for something that can be used both as a banner image or in the header of our website (currently under development) and also as an avatar for our social profiles (either the entire logo or the abstraction/symbol).
- Broad descriptors used by founder for direction: "posh, new-age, simplicity."
- Please see attached color palette for color direction
- We are cautious about using a typical jet profile in the logo, as we view it as too cliche/easy for our target audience. However, we are not willing to rule it out completely if done tactfully and w/ grace/simplicity.
- "Premier" is a bit of an abstract word, so simple abstraction marks are acceptable as well (although it was not indicated so above)