Yogi worked with me well to improve designs and was accommodating to many changes. Excellent job!
Responsive and provided exactly what I was looking for.
Brukvar has been great to work with. He actively sought feedback during the contest and completely reworked his design based on my feedback. He created a very versatile logo. He was very good about offering alternative ideas when mine were not ideal design wise.
The designer was patient, quick, and very good at making changes to the design to completely suit my needs. Highly recommended
Great communication and all of my suggestions were delivered quickly. Great work!
Top quality work, very responsive and easeful communication.
How Making Fun started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Making Fun is an independent game developer and publisher. We are headquartered in the San Francisco Bay area and have a team spread across the United States, Canada and Argentina. Our people work closely together with teams at partner studios in Uruguay and Romania. We collaborate across all stages of game development from initial concept through live operations. Together, we are an experienced, nimble, distributed group that loves to create games and entertain millions of players worldwide.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* Should be “fun”, which our present logo isn’t.
* Should imply “making”, which our present logo doesn’t.
* Should pop nicely on a variety of media from electronic to paper to clothing, which our current logo DOES do.
* I would prefer a treatment that uses the entire name, not just “MF”.
* Shouldn’t be overly complicated / must be plainly understandable what it says.
* Could be a symbol (not necessarily “MF”) followed by the full name in some iconic color(s) / font.
* Could be just the name in some iconic color(s) / font with something clever going on.
* But ideally whatever that clever thing is that is going on could also stand alone, like on a hat.
* Thematically, must resonate with our audience, which are gamers predominantly in sci fi and fantasy genres.