very nice contact and very creative ideas for the logo. I definitely recommand Chris!
Designlala was incredibly easy and professional. They were very insightful about the designs they sent me. They sent a specific description of each design to help me understand the thought behind it.
We ended up loving our final design!
She did and amazing job. Very happy with the attention to detail and followed my request the first time.
- Angela Cuellar
Angela's work is superb! She obviously has great sensitivity to aesthetics! She grasps what I have in mind right away - very intuitive! Her work is fun, cute, light-hearted and minimalistic with vivid colors.
How ajlopez114 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell healthy dog treats to pet parents who want to feed their "furbabies" treats they know are made with quality ingredients.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Use sans serif font that is easy to read from a distance - no cursive, use bold text
- Simple design - something that could be redrawn by someone who's not an artist
- Explore either light background with dark art/text OR dark background with light art/text
- Explore putting art/text inside of a simple shape - a shape that could become an iconic asset (on website/packaging)
- See attached document for our Brand Character