Super Creative design work! We will look to hire Bascara again for other projects.
- m j
The designer came up with a logo idea direction no other designer thought about. The figurative logo idea was the key for choosing the design as a winner. Fast and friendly to work with and took remarks and wishes up fast.
Very responsive in answering our questions and following up on requests. We're very happy with the design and the end result!
Great communication. Easy to work with. Better than expected deliverable based on a less-than-perfect design brief.
How post0h started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are developing a chatbot named KARL, who helps his user consuming pro-environmentally by giving specific and personalized tips for everyday life
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We want the logo to be the character of KARL himself (with body). In the chat people will only see the head, so the characteristics of the face are very importantn. It is not about his name to be in focus - but his persona.
- KARL as robot-like male
- he does not look futuristic but rather human
- he looks smart (maybe wears glasses?), very friendly and trustworthy (kind of cute)
- he is an expert in environmental protection
- he has a head and a body with arms and legs
- his look is not very detailed but rather simple, balanced and clean
We love the design of the headspace, especially:
- the soft but happy colors
- the friendly, kind of cute style of the characters. We want KARL to be slightly more detailed and realistic-looking. https://www.headspace.com