1. No fruits, no sevens, no cards and card symbols, no roulette, no chips.
2. .com is optionable in the company name used in the logo
3. It would be great, if before (or above) the logo could be a symbol, which we can use like favicon or mobile app icon. The "symbol" should describe the brand, values, like can be seen in the Design inspiration section here in the brief.. When the symbol will be before the logo, it can help us to accomplish the point 6
4. Some facts about the slots - they spin the reels, players win the money, slots have mostly 5 reels (slotu has 5 letters), every slot has start button with symbol play (triangle) or text "start", mobile versions have 2 circle arrows like "reload" symbol, they are colorful, animated, and so on..
5. Please don't highlight "u" at the and, it shouldn't be read like "slot you"
6. It should be "landscape" style (like classic website logos), not square
7. Our biggest competition now are slotsup.com and slotcatalog.com
8. Consider the slot's "lever" in the design, because lever have only US slots, it is not common around the world
9. We have brand new web design, please check the attachments in the brief
10. In new web design (attached) there is an idea of mobile Start symbol of the slot instead of letter "O", not bad idea, "O" is in the middle, it can look good. If you have similar or better idea, try it..
11. Logo should look great black on white and even white on black