LittleGreenBucket got their new logo design by running a design contest:
Design a rustic and/or minimalist logo for a boutique composting service
Check out LittleGreenBucket's Logo design contest…
We pick up buckets of kitchen food scraps from customers' homes and take them to a composting facility, which reduces methane emissions in the landfill. We also take drop-offs at our city's most popular farmers market. Our customers are mostly homeowners, upper-middle to upper class, who identify as environmentalists and do-gooders. They shop at farmers' markets, buy organic foods, and recycle. About 70% of my customers are female. About 90% of my customer interactions take place at the farmers market, with the other 10% being online or text messages. But, for the customers, the business is almost entirely about the bucket in their kitchen.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their logo design.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
LittleGreenBucket collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
The products are jewelry, t-shirts, slippers and possibly other accessories such as hats. Part of the proceeds will go t
Triumvirate Environmental Inc. is a privately held company that provides sustainable environmental solutions to leading
Champions For Earth is a team, assembling athletes around campaigns where they can use their collective voice to call fo
Helix is an ingredient brand for plastics and fibers made from used and discarded ropes, nets and other plastic waste fr