We are very pleased with our new logo! Thank you for your creativity!
- oMoveo Labs
Very pleasant to work with. Made changes accordingly and in a timely fashion. Best of luck to the designer and also to 99designs. I look forward to working with them in the near future.
How UpWithTreesORG started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Green Leaf Gala
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Up With Trees is a grassroots nonprofit urban forestry organization based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our mission is to plant and preserve and promote Tulsa's urban forest. We plant trees at public spaces such as school campuses, parks, fire stations, etc. to enhance the health and beauty of our City.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are an organization that was founded in the 70's and we are trying to modernize our visuals and attract a younger crowd, while maintaining our classic values.
The logo will be used for promotional materials for our annual "Green Leaf Gala." The event is cocktail attire, so the logo needs to be chic and appropriate for the event.
- GREEN LEAF GALA wording
- Include the tag line "Live The Legacy" along with the event title.
- The event should be in all Caps lettering that is sans serif and the tag line should be more playful and smaller than the event name.
- We would like to include decorative elements that relate to, or represent trees. We are open to various colors and shades of green
- Leafy trees wanted such as dogwood, redbud, and oak, so something that looks similar to one of those species would be preferable for our design.
- Our event will take place in the Spring while trees are in full bloom
- We want to highlight our efforts for "urban forestry," so elements of the Tulsa downtown skyline or the river would be appreciated
- IMPORTANT!!!!!!: Logo design MUST be transferable to a Letterhead and must work on all print mediums.