* CENTRAL FOCAL POINT: Our logo should represent OUR NAME (Living Vine Fellowship) and OUR MISSION (nurturing community, spiritual growth, and service)
- Prefer: "vine" concept instead of a "tree" concept; NO hearts, NO grapes/fruit, NO flowers/flowery components
- Cross/Bible is not necessary, but if included, prefer its use in more subtle ways to identify us a Christian church
- Central themes/imagery suggested: Vine, community, people, fellowship, service, joy, life/growth
- Logo should communicate: strength, boldness, modern style
- Logo should look just as good with flat colors (non-gradients) and black & white (+grey).
- Logo should work just as well as a standalone graphic without text ("Living Vine Fellowship") as it would with our name.
- Simplicity is appreciated, yet logo should be unique, not common/generic-looking, and should communicate who we are at the same time
* CRITICISMS OF VARIOUS LOGOS (see attached files):
1.JPG -- This is the OLD logo for our church. Criticisms are: ought to visualize more of a vine than a tree; logo is not clear to our name nor our mission
Other Logos in attached files (A-I) were all *rejected* due to one or more of these reasons:
- Logo does not clearly represent our name or our mission
- Logo fails to represent a church, looks more like an environmental agency
- Logos appear frail and lack strength/boldness