Sukadarma was very quick on the turnaround of edits and delivery of the product. They understood the direction of the ideas we were trying to deliver. I would definitely work with them again. #ExploreBmore
- berdoa ✔
Having basically no experience with design, I was heavily reliant on the skill and patience of designers like Berdoa to work with me to deliver a design I could be excited about. Berdoa went above and beyond the services required of him and made several (~40) tweaks to the design even after I had already chosen him as a winner. If you need a designer who is respectful of the fact that you are likely to change your mind (over and over again) and will help you along the way, I would highly recommend Berdoa.
Was great to work with. Awesome art work. Thanks
How georgina 5 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Binary is the brand and has 3 sub-brands underneath it. Binary Networks (main) Binary@Home Binary Wholesale
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Binary Networks is a reliable and edgy telecommunications service provider. We deliver a wide range of solutions including Voice over IP, Broadband Internet, Fixed lines, phones systems and Mobile.
Binary Networks has 3 sub-brands for different services:
1. Binary Networks: overall name for company. This is the main part of the business where we provide businesses with phone systems, ADSL broadband, VOIP, fixed lines and online backup
2. Binary@Home: is the residential part of our services. We provide residences only 2 products, which is a bundle package – home phone line and broadband ADSL.
3. Binary Wholesale: Deliver VOIP, ADSL broadband, fixed lines and online backup to service providers for their customers in Australia.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We want to come across as a reliable, edgy corporate telecommunications company not cute
• Logo that represents all parts of the business – Binary Networks/@Home/Wholesale
• 3 different designs for the sub-brands
• We will offer competitive telecommunication products backed by quality service.
• We want a logo that looks familiar, is edgy but still professional at the same time.
• Our inspirations: Linkedin, Google, Facebook & BMW