Sava was very responsive and easy to work with. Every revision was prompt and as requested. His final product was a clean professional logo, just as we had envisioned.
Love working with masjacky. Both times we have need this service we have not been disappointed! masjacky goes above and beyond and we will definitely contact masjacky for future projects!
This designer was located on the other side of the earth so there was a very short delay between our communications which is expected (we are probably sleeping when they are awake). The edits were all done very accurately and communication was excellent. I would definitely use this designer again.
- Ricky AsamManis
Ricky was fast, responsive, and creative. I'm very happy with the work he's done and would work with him again!
How echang started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a mobile games studio based in Southern California. We create free to play, casual mobile games.
We have a nerdy, quirky, fun, casual work environment/culture with smart people who want to make fun and engaging games and we want our logo to reflect this.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Capitalization of "MobilityWare" does not matter in the logo.
2. We generally like a SIMPLE, clean, semi-corporate, modern look with "playful" personality maybe through an accompanying character or icon (see attachment).
3. Convey "fun" with a degree of professionalism.
4. Stay away from goofy characters, silly faces, etc.
5. We have a nerdy, quirky, fun, casual work environment/culture with smart people who want to make fun and engaging games and we want our logo to reflect this.