Felda9999 had some great designs right out of the gate and also provided some samples of what the logo would look like on t-shirts, cups etc. which was very helpful in assessing her designs. She was very responsive to our design feedback and seemed to quickly understand what was working for us - we could not be happier with our design. Austin Flow.
- Austin Flow
- BOOGZ WOOGZ
Boogz Woogz did an excellent job meeting my expectations. Their was an ease of use factor that other designers couldn't match. Im very pleased with the end product and excited to launch my business given my new logo. Thank you BOOGZ WOOGZ!
I found Peter to be creative and responsive to feedback. He worked tirelessly to help me through the process. The final design is great.
Amy is a delight to work with, she's hands on and very responsive - she never left one comment unattended and is very active and creative. Im happy to work with her.
How ashley_bachmeier started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
An electrical company that specializes in high voltage electrical work including commissioning (start up), consulting, planning, maintenance, installation and decommissioning in industrial and commercial settings. Target audience are mid to large size companies in the energy, oil and gas industries in British Columbia and Alberta that would contract out Tribute Electric to service their electrical needs. The extra certification to work with high voltage is our competitive advantage.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* Descriptive words: professional but not formal, retro meets contemporary, reliable, smart, specialized, welcoming.
* 2 colours: Favourites include multiple shades of blue, grey, burnt orange
* Typography: sans serif, 2 types - show hierarchy, bold/readable, masculine. Love the look of mixing upper case with lower case.
* Shapes: Favourites are circles/globes, rounded corners
* Love when the logo is hidden in a smart fashion within the design. Not basic and literal (for example like a basic lightning bolt or wire beside the company name).
* The name "Tribute" has no specific meaning. We just liked the word.