Our design is for a family owned pizza restaurant that is dedicated to our favorite Saint. Saint Joseph.
- Just ImaJenn
good simple reworking of our logo into something more contemporary whilst keeping the corporate identity
I loved the design logo and it was a pleasure to work with Osiris19.
Perfect job, exactly what I wanted! Thank you!
How matt PS started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Fulfillment in Life
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My organization is targeting kids/young adults ages 15 to 25. It is a Christian-based organization designed to help them understand life better from a biblical standpoint. My site is used to get real with them about life in high school/college, share my testimony, and then show them how God has changed my life through all of it.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
KEY INFORMATION HERE: I would like it to be a two-color theme ideally. This is how I originally envisioned it. With Blue (1-2 shades of water/ocean blue) and White (with the sun boat, fisherman, Jesus Fish, and boat being white)
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Although, this is categorized as "religious" industry. I am taking a different approach...I am a young adult and want to relate to my target audience who is also young so I am looking for a simplistic and cool looking logo, with some nice details mixed in the graphics. I am very bad at sketching (as you can tell haha) but that is what I want the logo to look like except with color and obviously a lot better looking than my drawing. I plan on having blue around the band aka the circle and I'm fine with you experimenting on thin vs. thick border. The sun and my stick figure drawings, etc. please feel free to elaborate and put your expert talent in there :) Let's communicate together, work well together and design a beautiful logo! :D
KEY INFORMATION HERE:
1. please read the entire specifications above or you will likely miss out.
2. please read the "key info" section under the color preferences section.
3. please be very detailed and keep it as close to the sketch as possible
4. For the fish-Definitely want to make sure it is a White-filled in Jesus fish
5. Want the fisherman to be a white silhouette type figure.
6. Would like the boat to be the same as well.
7. Would like to see creativity in the fisherman stance, the fishing rod (the key here is a nice stance with a slightly tangled fishing line...but not too chaotic or messy looking.
8. The attention to detail on the accuracy and shape of the Jesus fish is very important to me.
9. Bonus points (in my mind) for a cool detail of the fish emerging out of the water (remember simplistic is the key here but still some details would be nice without it looking too complex)
10. Again, I will stress the theme I envisioned was blue and white for the entire logo. I'd like to see 1-2 shades of blue (water/ocean blue, perhaps dark and light contrast).
11. The fisherman, fish, boat and Jesus fish should all be white.
12. A bonus submission from your original with a waterfall incorporated into the scenery somehow would go the extra mile for me and most likely boost my consideration for top candidates.
13. Attention: if you choose the waterfall on your 2nd version, please remember the simplistic theme here, I like slight details in the water maybe even moderate but nothing too complex that would take away from the clean, simplistic look of it.
14. Definitely would like to see the mountains shaded at the tips with white/grey for a nice snow-capped mountain look.
15. I hope this is not too much information, I have recently updated to make sure people have a clearer picture of what I am envisioning in my head.
16. PLEASE message me or ask for clarification/feedback because I want to work together with you to create something beautiful!
Good Luck and I look forward to seeing your designs!