We have done several projects together and am very pleased with the results. Minimal revisions if any and quick turnaround!
- Steve Lytle
How ted.mortenson started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Definition: AN-I-MUS 1) hostility, or ill feeling 2) motivation to do something
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
CA is an authority website (me) providing information in the form of articles and CBD (cannabidiol) product reviews... CBD is 100% Natural, 100% Safe, 100% Non-Addictive pain killer and neuro protectant. Over-the-counter treatment for seizures, neuro disease symptoms, and general pain symptomologies. Target age demographic: Ages 18 to 99+
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
- trying for crispness as opposed to pastel, but I'm open to brilliance! Like color & design joke ;^>
- I want to replicate the colors in the attached marijuana flower top on my website look and feel.
- the other image is one side of my current business card. Ok, no laughing people! I'm not a designer by any means, but I was able to convey a very 'organic' look which I wanted, and I want you all to take note of the green tones because that is a color reference.... it replicates the color of organic cannabis oil if one were to physically smear it on a white background. This is also an example of non-pastel greens that I want to play in!
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- I dislike cartoon animation.
- I am somewhat educated in the Arts.
- Looking for sophistication (CBD is a medically and chemically sophisticated product that is not known by enough people.... but needs to be!) but without any hint of austerity or elitism... because it is a product designed for every human - even children - to optimize their health & well-being as well as powerful pain relief and reverses symptoms from neurologic related diseases both physical and psychological.
- I want the site's 3.0 version which is concurrently being revised to use organic-implied elements and inference, while showing sophistication and modernity given the new medical technology component called "nanotechnology"
- But I would err on the modern and sophisticated side... but it has to reflect the act that we are still talking botany as the origin of this amazing plant derivative. The fact is , there is a 'Miracle' component to the story of this organic extract. Photos are attached to give some reference.
- I need two formats delivered. The 1st is horizontal with the Logo on the left, Name and Tagline on the right.... the 2nd is square format.
- I'm finding that some designers have effectively shortened my tagline (which is the definition of "Animus" by dropping the word "definition:" and just listed the two definitions below the name. Seems to be a better solution to the length of the tagline.