Great developer. Did everything asked of them. Great experience all around.
The design was great! It came along with the requirements and worked to express themselves a little beyond just the functional asks.
Great work, I am pleased with working w/ Sephirot on this project. Everything was done not only the way we wanted but she was able to bring some additional creativity to the project.
- YouMadBro :P
We are delighted with our new logo. YouMadBro did a wonderful job. Communication was good both ways, and we ended up with a top notch look for our new company. 99Designs support was exactly what you'd want. Thanks to all.
Candis S. Cook
How To WHO
- System 33
Was a pleasure to work with this designer. Prompt design changes to feedback given , provided a lot of designs based on the brief.. This designer was great.. Really happy with the logo !! Thanks again...
How Justin345308 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Band of Brothers
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a Christian Men's Ministry. The ministry supports the men and runs:
- Small groups
Men at all stages of life and faith.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Simple, classic, timeless, mature but not old, strong but not aggressive, clean and decisive.
- Ideally the logo/emblem should be able to be sub-branded: e.g. Band of Brothers - Men's Ministry - Outreach. So the 'Outreach or, Groups or mentoring, or Events' wording would be in addition to the name and slogan.
- There has been discussion around Proverbs 27:17 ...'As iron sharpens iron'...
- Please avoid using a sword as a cross or crucifix
- A cross is not required but may form part of the design