A great effort as i was losing the will to live early on in the contest
- martin bB
Out of the dozens of designs entered, Hugo's logo instantly caught my attention and I communicated this...Hugo continued to submit more and more designs based around my liking and by no means making my choice any easier :)
Thank You Hugo and thank you 99 Designs for helping me find the perfect logo suited to me.
rieYU is a very talented designer, and she's very responsive to requests. highly recommended!
pixd has been very cooperative, understood the requirements well, and delivered a logo that is worthy of our brand. Will hire him again anytime.
Exceptional designs, a real attention to detail, timeliness and professionalism. Everything you can ask for in a designer.
- John Le Vine
Anyone who appreciates creativity and brilliance should check out Scapen's portfolio.
She is a real pleasure to work with. Be sure to ask for her opinion. She is a pro.
Best - Burr Webster 602.903.8662
How jr 1 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We develop and sell software tools for games developed on the Unity3d game engine
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Apex Game Tools is a new software company. We develop software tools for the Unity3d asset store (http://www.assetstore.unity3d.com). We need a logo that expresses professionalism, simplicity, is easy to recognize, and stands out from the other company logos on the Asset Store.
• The logo should include the name “Apex”.
• Have a white-background and black-background version
• Should be able to incorporate different suffixes; including “Apex Game Tools”, “Apex Path”, “Apex Crowd”, “Apex AI”, “Apex Behaviors”
• The logo should have a version that works in square format, such as a 128x128 square thumbnail image. In addition to the square version, the logo should have a regular version that writes in one line.
• The logo will be used in several contexts; including on the Unity Asset Store, the website apexgametools.com, in product lists, in the header of technical documentation both online and in PDFs.
The logo should work in the following sizes (see https://unity3d.com/asset-store/sel…guidelines point 7 for guidelines)
• big - 860 x 389
• large - 550 x 330
• small - 200 x 258
• very small 175 x 100
• icon - 128 x 128 (this version need to be readable even when resized to 74x74)
• favicon (16x16, 32x32, 48x48)
The logo should be delivered in Vector-format, i.e. InDesign, layered Photoshop and PNG formats. NPG should contain all the different sizes in ready-to-use- formats.
• Logo should be in colors and should not contain black, white or grey.
• Ideally a bright and professional palette of colors.
• Logo should be recognizable
• Logo could use connotations to apex, such as summit, mountain, peak etc.
• Inspiration: http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/fonts-…ar-brands/
• Themes such as violence, war or similar
• Gradients or 3d effects
• Drop shadows and other cheap effects
• Highly detailed logos or e.g. images
• Borders and other unnecessary decoration