- We want a logo and brand that retains some aspects of our current branding so it fits in as part of a cohesive portfolio of offerings from Wundereel. For example,
our website: https://www.wundereel.com/
weddings landing page: https://www.wundereel.com/l/wedding
current business card front: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5vmzq4kht….pptx?dl=0
explainer video: https://vimeo.com/wundereel/review/…bc6e2249d2
- Conveys a general wedding feel: artistic, romantic, handmade, simple, beautiful, artisan, etc. E.g. weddingwire.com, theknot.com, mywedding.com, weddingtonway.com.
- But is differentiated by: Fun, social, our videos show what really happened, your guests having fun, More instagram than high production value videos, not always the wedding video you would want to show your grandmother.
- As explained in the branding concept, we would like to retain some of the visual aspects of our current logo, so that it fits as an extension of our existing brand. Some ideas along these lines we've considered are:
1. Retain basic logo silhouette but change to a pastel orange/purple/blue/yellow and/or
2. Add weddings somewhere to the logo to indicate what we do since the Wundereel name was not specifically selected to signal anything about weddings. E.g. "Wundereel Weddings" or "Weddings by Wundereel" and/or
3. Add an artistic/abstract silhouette of a wedding-themed item such as a bouquet, ring, couple, etc. and/or
4. Use existing logo silhouette but change Wundereel to something more feminine and artistic. and/or
5. anything else you can come up with!