Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Target: small to mid-size business owners and marketers who don't know about branding, need to update their brand, or need fresh, creative marketing ideas.
It provides inspiration, motivation, and confidence in our skills to take their brand to the next level. Potential clients/visitors feel energized and excited about the possibilities for their marketing. Everything is easy and fun.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
• Personality: engaging, personal, simple, and fun. The site should also reflect my personality - relentlessly optimistic. I love branding. I am the clients’ partner, brand guru, change agent, and source of inspiration.
• Consider fun holding devices for the text.
• I’m also open to images, recognizing it might be plain without. Feel free to try stock images, if you have access, or perhaps creating them, such as some of the copy written on a blackboard.
• Professional, integrated feel.
• Consider italicizing impactful words, similar to “great” in the logo.
• Fonts should be unique, fun, and compatible with the logo fonts: “great” is Coneria Script – Regular Medium. “Simply” and brands” is Future MD Bt.
• Consider as one option an “artsy, workshop” feel (i.e. big drawing boards, etc. that inspire change, creativity, excitement)
• Prefer white background (or possibly light grey) to communicate simplicity, with color accents to create consistency throughout pages
Elements to include in the landing page
- Newsletter sign up at top of page (copy noted on attached content page)
- Social media buttons (copy noted on attached content page)
- After the design direction is confirmed, I'd like to work with the winning designer via 1 to 1 projects, for the design of the remaining 4 pages.