David was awesome to work with, he understood exactly what I was looking for, and came up with artwork that was even better than I expected.
A great artist. Timely, professional, and more than willing to work with my individual needs. I highly recommend this designer.
Killed it first shot out the gate, no changes needed, approved.
Great work! Very good service!
How mihai.dan started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
Integrated Digital Solutions
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are developing a mobile game aimed at audiences between 14 and 30 yo. There are some animal characters present in the game that the player may select as avatars. the game is mostly combat oriented: different players attacking each other.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This character is representing the air creatures and has to be captured in an attack/aggressive stance.
- The overall look & feel of the wasp should contain fantasy like elements but not too far from the original insect
- The wasp has to look towards the viewer and stand out from the background
- Textures, contrasts, lights and shadows used to highlight aggressive elements will be appreciated.
- The background should place the animal in focus and may be surreal
- For the avatar/profile view of this character we will crop the most relevant elements (e.g. head and wings) so make sure the view is relevant
- full HD
- final format needs to have layers present and be editable
Please do not try a full natural look and feel. Fantasy to natural proportion 30%-60%.
The character may be placed near or use elements that add impact to the scene.
Scene should be clear and not darkened.