- COVER DESIGN: we are looking for a similar feel to the cover of the book (clean, simple, modern, tech-like) to ensure consistency. (I have attached the cover for you)
- EXECUTIVES/PROFESSIONAL READERS: the readers of Jason’s books are executives. The visuals should be for appropriate for adults.
- MORE FEMALE READERS: the majority of Jason’s readers (approx. 75%) are female so the visuals should not have an exceptional masculine feel to them.
- SIMPLE VS. COMPLEX: the pictures should not be complex if the content is difficult to interpret via an illustration.
- SURROUNDING CONTENT: I am not sure if parts of the manuscript (paragraph before and after the placement of the visual in the book) would help with the creation of the concept.
- EXAMPLES: if you can create three semi-different feels/styles for two of the three below visuals, that would be great.
Visual One: the word "mistake" stacked up against each other, in a pile. Or stacks with the word mistake on each part of the stack.
Visual Two: A graphic (like a “vertical process” smartart graphic):
- Corporate Objectives
HR Technology Objectives
Workforce Technology Strategy
Visual Three: Knife spreading peanut butter/butter on a slice of bread (make peanut butter all even).