DJ4U was very flexible and communicative with ALL of our feedback - they even worked quickly and efficiently to provide us all updates within a timely manner :)
How darius.singh started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
Chrysalis Group Ltd
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a leading childcare centre in NZ providing care and education for 0-5 year old children.
We won the top innovation prize for our invention with is called Learning Roots and Shoots (http://chrysaliscare.co.nz/texts/vi…and-shoots).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We would like:
1) more realistic 3D type graphics of the tree and coloured roots as shown BUT WITH NO TEXT OR LABELS;
2) SKILLS TREE: An 8 coloured root and bare brown branching tree with the root colours adopting the rainbow spread of colours;
3) SCHEMA TREE: A 13 coloured root and bare brown branching tree;
4) MONTESSORI TREE: An 11 coloured root and bare brown branching tree;
5) 13 leaves that will be placed on the tree as the child grows over time - one for each colour of the maximum # roots on a tree - follow the rainbow spread of colours
6) provide 3 shades of green leaves for Spring, Early Summer, Late Summer
The stick figure tree attached is too simple
The 3D tree with the green background looks nicer and we want to place coloured leaves on the 8, 11, or 13 branched tree.
We dont need the kiwis or any text on the trees.
We dont need the sky or the round frame