Antonious gave us a great product with a good turnaround time. Very happy with how he took drawings and brought them to life!
- Superior Sport Fishing
- oktav ichiro
Great designer to work with! Very creative and works outside the box. While all the other designers had similar ideas, he came out with a totally different concept that rocked it! Is will to make any needed changes to get it right and offers plenty of variants. A+++ Recommend!
- Kevin Brown - MyTude
- Nick 2011
Nick 2011 did an excellent job! Thank you!
- Easy to work with
- Design followed my general suggestions
Great work once again!
Thanks again for an awesome job!! Much appreciated!
How kbojo started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
the product is a mobile game proof of concept
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The end result of this set of illustrations will be computer animated characters for a game prototype so the final deliverable should be Photoshop / Illustrator. The animation style should be Disney-like (Beauty and the Beast) with large eyes and facial expressions, with black or dark outlines and happy facial expressions. Each character is either an animal or something found in nature. They do not need to have a full set of features provided it's clear what they are. For 4 and 5 below, the color palette should be single color (with tint and shade) if possible. For 2 and 3, the palette and design can be broader. For the beaver, you can use all colors.
We need the following designed:
1) Beaver: 100 x 100 pixels. This can have a broader color palette than the others.
2) Snail: 75 x 75 pixels. Should be designed to mostly fill the space. The needs a slightly smaller color palette.
3) Eagle: 75 x 75 pixels. Should be designed to mostly fill the space. The needs a slightly smaller color palette.
4) Pile of rocks: 75 x 75 pixels. Should be designed to mostly fill the space. Should be mostly a single color.
5) Bundle of sticks: 75 x 75 pixels. Should be designed to mostly fill the space. Should be mostly a single color.
The illustration should be simple, cartoony, not realistic. They should have a sense of 3 dimensions using light and shadow but only a little bit.
For 4 and 5 (Rocks and Sticks), please try choosing using a primary or secondary color; we would like to avoid using browns and grays.
Can you create cute, fun, characters out of these creatures and natural elements in a constrained set of pixels and in a constrained palette.
We are looking for simple yet fun artistry. Something that is appealing to children and adults alike. We are looking for an artist that can help convey humor and light-heartedness and whose art can be easily animated.