I found Gandhen understood the brief correctly. It was clear that he had read all the attached documents and regularly read updates provided by me.
- Rach McD
fier has proven himself as a very creative & talented designer. We asked for a logo and he delivered based upon all our requirements - and was willing to fine tune the design for us. Great response time, I am not sure if he ever sleeps :) Thank you so much for your great help - we would definitely contact you again for future design matters!
- B I M O 83
Fantastic as ever!
How Fb662 started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
C64 retro computing
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This should be a logo for this product: http://www.frank-buss.de/c64/midi/index.html
Attached is a first draft from another artist, but he couldn't finish it. Changes I want to the draft:
- all in comic style, with clear lines, vector graphics format
- text more centered
- the dog heads should not look as angry, more cute
- the middle device has to be identifiable as a C64 ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped…dore64.jpg ) but still in comic style
- the keyboard on the right side should be corrected (right number of black keys) and in comic style
- the text should look more clean, maybe more bold and bigger
It's ok for the first voting to draw just a part of the final logo, so that I can see that you are capable of drawing the full logo, e.g. one dog head, a part of the C64, and one character of the text, and just sketching the rest.