Exactly what had been ordered. The artist is very easy to communicate with and did changes requested quickly and precisely.
How jennifer.lucas started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
Master Plumbers Association of Qld
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Not for profit host body for Plumbers (membership based)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a not for profit organisation looking for a mascot for our Plumbing Expos. We have been referring to him as Pipeman (Plumbing Industry Panel & Expo - PIPE).
Are you able to please send through a few sketch designs of our Pipeman?
We’re not exactly sure so here are a few points of what we were thinking:
• A realistic person
• We want him to be cool and friendly – everyone likes him
• Environmentally conscious but is a plumber at heart
• We want him to look like a human with pipe features
• About 6”3
• Cheeky demeanour
• Hobbies can include golf, fishing and hanging out with his mates
• Fit and toned body
• Blue eyes
• No beard
• Something that could be a part of the fantastic four
• Perhaps with a bit of chisel
• Thigh muscles
We need an electronic version to go on flyers etc then eventually he will become a cardboard cut out/possibly for someone to wear in a costume