Awesome work! Very responsive, creative and professional.
How ChateauThierryApt started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide games online where users answer questions and join teams.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a look and feel for achievement badges that users earn for playing the game.
We'd like 8 icons to start:
1. Event Winner
2. Participated 5-in-a-Row
3. 2000 Pts. achieved
4. Joined a Pool/Group
5. Ranked in the top 100
6. 5 perfect picks.
7. Streak of 3-in-a-Row
8. Picked the Upset (i.e. picked the weaker team and won)
* Use the shapes in the Badge-Outline file. They can be dimensional (arched) or flat.
* Put a minimum of text in the icons. We'll be adding labels.
* In the Nike example, look at two things: 1. the clean look for icons inside the badge. And 2. the rim around the silver icons.
* We'd like to see these icons with a metalic finish with colors bronze, silver, gold, and perhaps green and purple.