Working with E aRt has been a great pleasure and a very productive process. His initial design stood out for its uniqueness, and we were quickly able to hone in the ideal design.
The designer did an excellent job understanding the need and came out with a logo that is multi-functional. It can work as a full logo or a stand alone icon. The design was polished and done in a way so that it can be used for multiple purposes and mediums.
Very professional, offered multiple ideas and implemented suggestions flawlessly. The design did come a long way in just a few days and was constantly developed while staying true to the initial concept. Fast and clear communication, he does go the extra mile to preserve the customer's interest.
How Winston1 started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
App Name - eyeScout
Using 2 iOS devices (e.g. iPad/iPhone), this app allows you to use an iPhone as a remote camera and see the iphone's video feed wirelessly on the iPad.
Use this to:
1. Look over or under hard to see places.
2. Move iPhone behind walls, turn on flash, and inspect.
3. Take photos from various vantage points
4. During concerts, hold iPhone camera high overhead and record while viewing on iPad.
5. Remote monitoring.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'd like a design which conveys the applications function above which includes:
1. An icon which reflects a remote camera & viewing function. It can be a fun design or the icon can be a literal interpretation of the app's function.2. I will need a Lite, Full and Pro version of the icon. The Lite can have green lettering/theme, Full would be yellow, and Pro would have red lettering/theme to it.
3. An attractive and eye-catching designs which grab attention.
During final selection and handover, I'll require the various icon sizes needed for retina/non-retina iPhone and iPad sizes.
Also, I will provide honest and quick feedback if the design is good or whether it requires a complete rethought. Appreciate the submissions.