Baf has worked on our banner ads and his design and animation were really great. He shows a lot of commitment and is quick in responding.
His work is very professional and would definitely work with him on other projects again.
How mh3pm started their flash banner journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
ALFOTEC manufactures transportation systems for conveying palets and gerneral cargo in plant. Competences and services include onsite-consulting, engineering of individual solutions for custom applications, onsite-installation and after-sales service (like that: http://vimeo.com/alfotec).
Besides that there is an new online-shop for single conveyors, a rapidly growing variety of rollers, lifting tables and fork lift trucks.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Please support us with your design of an impressive ad creative with eye-catching animations to describe what ALFOTEC offers.
call to action / ending screen
- final screen like nissan: logo, image (one of the ones for the first screen), call to action button, hover effect on button and logo
- text part: "Anlagen & Komponenten für optimale Intralogistik BREAK http://www.alfotec.com
- button text: "Lösungen finden >"
- ad examples (nissan, nivea and fantasy league): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iousucsy…7Y_dOOoVNV
- please make use of some animation to move products into the viewports and raise some attention
- screens should build up staggered so that as much content as possible will be recognized and noticed:
- in rectangle format might like in nivea ad
- in banner format like in fantasy league ad
Please feel free to contact me case of any questions - in german or english.
Many thanks for your contribution in advance!!
All the best,
Next steps will be localization (en, fr, pl) of this ad creative and variation for each of our three product-spotlights (conveyors, hoisting devices and rollers). It would be cool if that could be executed via 1to1-projects and participants of this contest.